Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Week in Photos // deskparties

Hello strangers!

So the time has come: exams are finally over *celebratory dance* so my summer has begun. I already have some amazing plans for the next couple of months, but looking back, the last month has been fairly ordinary (apart from a few exciting events)...anyhow, here is my monthly round up: in the form of instagram photos!

• superdrug stop off • en route to Katy Perry  the best use for the iPhone torch  
• gloomy days = iced soy lattes • wearing earrings for the first time in months (ouch)
  destressing after my psychology exam 
• getting back into green tea • quick trip to cirencester for a study day • sunny day 
= screamed for ice cream 
• dress down monday • quick trip to tesco • trying a new tea & made in chelsea 

Follow me for photos of the like of these @deskparties on instagram, or stay tuned for next months upde! I will be posting bi-weekly from now on, so don't forget to check back for a new post later this week - its great to be back!

Until next time,
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment