Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Beach Beauty Bag // deskparties




Yesterday I spent the day on Bournemouth with some of my friends. But before I left I had to pack some of my favourite, much needed (!) beach beauty essentials for a day at the beach. 
As soon as I even get of the car, I slap on some suncream, and this year's favourite is Reimann's P20 Once a Day sunscreen. It has SPF 30, and I don't need to reapply during the day: basically anything to avoid sticky, sandy skin action and I am sold. 

I then cover my lips in Labello's Classic Care lipbalm. I picked this up from Germany last time I went and I like it a lot more than it's counterparts; creamy and not sticky, and stays put for a long time, which is much needed when I will be scoffing chips and ice cream throughout the day. And for a hint of colour, I always turn to my Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Sultry. These balms are the bomb.com: stay tuned for a review coming soon!

For my hair, a folup brush by The Body Shop and Batiste Dry Shampoo keeps my hair non-greasy and tamed. 

Towards the end of the day, I top up any sore patches of my skin with a sample sized Hawaiian Tropic Sun Lotion, just to prolong the longevity of the P20, and keep my skin flake-free. After applying, my hands are left pretty sticky, so A blob of The Body Shop's Mango Hand Cleanse Gel cleans this up when the bathroom queues are unbearable, and a thin layer of Loccitane's 20% Shea Hand Cream to keep my hands feeling super soft.

Going along with the Mango theme, I am always reapplying The Body Shop's Mango Eu De Toilette when I am spending time somewhere hot. It's my favourite summer scent and reminds me of being on holiday - period.

And to store my beauty stash, I used my H&M transparent ice cream print cosmetic bag - it matches my favourite beach snack, so what's not to like?

Let me know in the comments what your must-have product is at the beach - I would love to try some of your suggestions, 

Until the next post, 
Libby.

No comments:

Post a Comment