Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

The Weekend Post // deskparties

 



Sibling selfies • like mother, like son • printed trousers from topshop getting their first wear •

Realistically, my weekends consist of a Friday night in (whilst I am still 17...), working throughout my entire Saturday, every other Saturday night out with friends, and shmoozing away my Sundays. So it's a rare thing that me and my family will go out. Even on bank holidays/weeks off. 


The pizza of the moment - just look at those onions! • bon appetit •

I was very excited to discover that Frankie and Benny's had a new menu, so I ordered one of the new arrivals without thinking. I eat pasta a fair few times a week, so I decided to change it up by ordering the 'Red French pizza'; basically a vegetable pizza with a spicy tomato sauce - it was pretty tasty.

I went with my brother and mum, what with my dad on a holiday with a friend, and they both ordered pizzas too. I guess we are just happy to try something other than pasta!


Blueberry, peanut butter, and vanilla ice cream • twinning desserts with my mum •

And of course, pudding is always on the agenda. I mean, it's the weekend, right? Me and mum went for 3 scoops of ice cream each, and again getting excited about food, opted for their newer flavours: blueberry, peanut butter (heaven!) and the classic vanilla.

It was a shame that my dad was away, as it was his birthday (happy 46th, Dad!), but as I am writing this, he is coming home tonight, so some belated birthday celebrations must be in order!

Until the next post, 
Libby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment