Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Tuesday at Bournemouth Beach // deskparties









As mentioned in my previous post, on Tuesday I took a trip to Bournemouth with some of my oldest, and some new friends. It was a day full of sun and sand (the stuff gets everywhere!) as it's been so lovely here in England the last few weeks. I bought these trousers (that are originally from Topshop) on depop the other day in brand new condition at a 1/3rd of the RRP - steal! 

We also spotted an ice cream boat (pictured above) which makes an odd change to the typical land vehicle equivalent. I also managed to take a suprisingly appropriate amount of selfies with my best friend, Kristen (last picture).

And of course, we couldn't leave the beach without grabbing chips for our lunch, and a Mr Whippy in the afternoon. If you live in the UK, and something you should know if you don't, is that these are important on the 'beach day to-do' list. And to top the brilliant day off, I returned home with a sunkissed glow; the sign of a well-spent summer's day...also the sign of a girl that tans almost too quickly considering her English rose complexion.

What are your plans for the summer? I hope to have more beach days out soon!

Until the next post,
Libby xx


No comments:

Post a Comment