Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Out and about in Birkenmocks // deskparties





This week has been a 'get things done' sort of week. I found these double strap sandals on depop the other day, and for £6, I nabbed them up sooner than you can say 'birkenmock'.

They were originally from Primark and so far I am very impressed with their quality. They did give me sore feet after the first wear, but since then it has been like walking on pillows. I believe they have sold out completely in Primark stores, but similar styles are stocked in almost every shop on the high street (and online) this season!

I've spotted some white thong strap sandals made with the same cork sole in my local branch, so I think they are next on the list! Now all I need are some baggy sweats and sunglasses bigger than my face to perfect the Olsen look. Now thats a challenge I am more than happy to accept.

What are your favourite shoes to wear in the summer? I have a guilty pleasure for flip flops, they are so cliche but they are so damn comfortable!

Until the next post,

Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment