Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

The Week In Photos.


For this weekend's post I am bringing you yet another instagram round up, as I think its a good way to update this space on what's been occur'ng with me in the last 7 days. Now I have to confess that a few of these photos were taken a couple of weeks ago, as I am having to play a bit of catch up after my two-week blog break. If you want to see almost-daily updates from me in photo form, follow my instagram @deskparties.

If you read Wednesday's and Friday's posts, you will know that I recently visited one of my best friends at university in Swansea. Although I have visited her there in the past few months, this time I stayed overnight, staying out until almost the crack of dawn, and crashing in her small but cosy student accomodation flat. It was brilliant. Although I definitely felt it the next morning, and learned that sitting in the opposite direction of travel on a 2-hour long train journey with a bad hangover is not the best of combinations...

Fast forward to this week, as the Easter holidays are finally upon us, the next two weeks will see me start some serious prep for the summer exams, so coffee, good music and even more coffee were at the top of my agenda this morning. Keep your eyes peeled for a post on studying going up mid-next-week. You heard it here first.

Let me know in the comments what your favourite thing is to do on a Sunday? Chilling 'till you drop, or playing end-of-the-week catch up? I'll answer my own question and say I definitely the latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment