Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

This Week On Instagram #2


Happy Monday! I thought I would do my second edition of this post today since it's the start of a new week, so what better way to wish in the new college term (yay?) than to look back at my half term? I'll be uploading a post like this every Monday from now on, but be sure to follow my Instagram @deskparties for regular updates...

This week has consisted of more work than play, however there's been no shortage of lie ins and no-makeup days. So most days I have slapped on my five-product face and using dry shampoo like it's going out of fashion. I mean, this might be a bit tmi, but I may of gone five days without washing my locks...I know...

More excitingly on Friday I treated my mum to a visit to a new coffeehouse that's in town; Baila Coffee and Vinyl; a cute cafe tucked into the centre of town, with awesome interior and even more awesome coffee. I've written about it ready for the next weekend post, so keep your eyes peeled for that this Sunday. Spoiler alert: they make the best brownies ever. In-house *drools*

So this week is back to college but I am sure I will take a few snaps and get up to a few things in the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment