Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

The Weekend Post: A Coffee At Jacob's



One of the best things about Sundays is grabbing or making several coffees, especially if it's the day after a night out. In fact, when it comes to coffee I would consider myself quite the nerd. So as a regular visitor in Bath, I discovered a coffeehouse gem a long time ago, that I talked about on my blog this summer, and I've never gone back.

I got my regular: a soya latte, but as we didn't want to hit rush hour on the way home from a rugby match, I had to take it to go this time. However I love the cosy, small space above the coffee bar; perfect for taking some time to yourself, and to nosy at other people walking along the high street.

But on this occasion, I sipped my soya latte while singing along to the car radio. Needless to say I wasn't unhappy with this alternative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment