Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

The Catchup Post: July


Hello again! I am back with another update post, but this time with a different kind of title...

This month has seen many 40-hour working weeks as I have been seeing two jobs this summer; my Saturday Job at a Garden Centre (where I have worked for around a year now) and a temporary summer job at our local council. I have to admit I love the luxury of the office life - a constant flow of tea and coffee, lush outfits (a lot more feminine than my usual work uniform - consisting of combat trousers and bulky boots) and a happy set of colleagues.

On top of managing work, I have had my fair share of playtime, too. Making the most of my bike cycling around town, shopping (alot!) and in particular discovering a new diner - Chariots and Cherry Pie, so expect a review to pop on my blog very soon!

And most importantly, July is my birthday month, so several celebrations took place for my 18th birthday that was on the 30th of last month. I spent the actual day with family and friends, and on the Saturday took on my first day out on the town. For more on my first night out, take a look at my Get Ready With Me the night out beauty bag bare essentials posts for my perspective, and the beauty blogger in me's perspective of the night.

I hope you are all having an amazing summer, I can't wait for the next couple of weeks - a free house and festivals galore. Oh, and work of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment