Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

The April Playlist.



(Before reading, pop on headphones and turn up volume)

Sharing music is something new for my blog, but as its the one of the two things that gets me out of bed in the morning (coffee being the second) and always the last thing I do before head meets pillow, (with George Ezra's 'Wanted On Voyage' being my comedown record of choice), it's safe to say it plays a major role in my life, so if so, why not share that here?

April will be a busy month for me, so I'll be tuning in to easy listening tracks and travel-size tracks, keeping me sane on long train journeys and softer sounds to help me kick-start some focused A-Level revision.

My music taste is quite varied, favouring from acoustic to aggressive, head banging rock sounds, you can always expect an eclectic line up as I plan to post my music picks every month from April on-wards. I've also thrown in a couple of tracks from bands on my local scene; something a little different from the top 40 but tunes I have been singing at the top of my voice every morning!

So grab your cup of coffee, get on that bus/train and get working with this playlist, (which you can listen to with this link, or in this post with the player below) And let me know in the comments what your favourite song/album is at the moment - I love discovering new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment