Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

A Peachy Post




Hello again!

For me, aside from religiously wearing Birkenmocks and plaiting more halo braids than the amount of times I have Ed Sheeran's new album on repeat (which is a lot, by the way), for me this summer I am crazy for anything peach. So naturally, I am dedicating a blog post to my peach favourites.

I always shower in the morning; my favourite time of the day, so the smell of warm, fuzzy peaches from The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach Body Scrub just makes showertime the best time, and smell of the day. After scrubbing my sorrows away, I apply lashings of The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach Body Lotion, which is super moutrisitng, non-sticky, and smells just as amazing as the body scrub. I can literally smell the fuzz on the peach skin!

Peachy pink tips look sophisticated, and the cool, light hues make your tan look oh-so-fab. My favourites are Tanya Burr's Nail Polish in Peaches and Cream; one of my favourites from her new line is a pink toned peach colour, and Barry M's Nail Paint in Peach Melba; possibly my favourite drugstore nail polish formula of all time (behind the Gelly version!) and the perfect orange-toned peach colour. 
And for a pop of dusky peachy-pink cheek colour, I always turn to my trusty blush in Peach Melba by Natural Collection. It gives a natural glow and a tanned tone to the skin, and at only £2 a pop, this has been repurchased by me almost every summer.

Lastly, as my complexion doesn't agree with pale nudes, my picks for a peachy pout are slightly darker, but definitely just as fruity. Revlon's Balm Stain in Elusive is the perfect pink - like the fruit slightly ripened, and a quick coat of Tanya Burr's Lip Gloss in Afternoon Tea adds the nicest shine.

Speaking of afternoon tea, I am drinking gallons of this Sainsbury's Green Tea with Peach at work and home, tastes and smells insane and is only 90p - I am sold.

Until the next post,
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment